Thursday 16 July 2015

Chasing the Monsoon in Kerala


Monsoon sets its first date with Kerala. The state known for its copious pristine natural beauty is one of the finest destination to chase the monsoon in India. I always wanted to divulge the beautiful landscape. Famed for their backwaters, lush rolling tea plantation, dense tropical forest and exquisite beaches the place is a paradise. One of my amazing holiday trips, and is sure to live for a long time in my memories. I wanted to explore the whole of Kerala right from the tranquil beauty of the backwaters and hill station to the soaring sound of the sea waves.


And luckily in my last trip I was able to experience the whole of Kerala. The luxurious houseboat experience on the backwaters traversing through the serpent channel was just awesome. And how can I forget the rejuvenating and relaxing bike ride through the verdant tea plantation of Munnar hills. Sauntering on the beguiling beaches, oh I couldn’t forget the waves and the cool breeze. While enjoying my jaunt I was thinking that it was a good idea to book Kerala holiday packages on the advice of my friend. My trip to God’s Own Country was awe-inspiring and people wanted to enjoy the monsoon Kerala is the place.

2 comments:

  1. Nice post about goa. I like your pictures too. Thank for sharing the details of your adventure.
    Honeymoon tour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi this is very useful post for everyone. Thank you so much this post. Just about everything looks good displayed. Goa tour packages

    ReplyDelete