Friday 10 July 2015

My Fond Memories with Shimla



Whenever I get the chance to escape from the frenzy and chaotic urban hallucination, my sixth sense directs me towards Shimla. The place is close to my hearts and is full of my childhood memories. I can’t get the full of it, and whenever I feel the craving, I popped up to Shimla. It’s a top-notch holiday destination for family vacation, backpackers, adventure and people seeking the peace of mind. As I have been visiting the place frequently I know quite acquainted with the place and famous tourist spots. During my various trip, I have made several friends. 

Shimla-Manali Tours

A hill station once it was close to the Britishers and has been their summer capital. They have played a crucial role in developing the Shimla. The colonial glory is still visible and beguiling the entire hill city. The Viceregal Lodge, Shimla Christ Church, and the iconic post office all have added to the charm of the place. Do enjoy the heritage walk starting from the Scandal Point to Viceregal Lodge. Apart the town has numerous ancient Hindu temples ideal for quite escape. People looking forward visiting the place can book Shimla holiday packages. An exquisite and rejuvenating place is a must visit destination once in a lifetime. As far for me I will keep visiting the place.

No comments:

Post a Comment