Thursday 23 July 2015

Divulging the Best of Odisha



Odisha a dazzling state located on the eastern coast of Bay of Bengal is dotted with some of the magnificent spectacular sights. Boasting a long coastline of almost 485km, so the place is home to some of the exotic beaches found in the country. I have visited Odisha many times but every time there is something new to uncover. The variously terrain constituting of magnificent waterfalls, hills, beaches, lakes and plethora of flora and fauna has enticed me many time. A perfect holiday getaway the place has so many things to explore. Though the whole place is speckled with captivating and historic destination there are some places which I have found incredible.


The first is the Chandipur beach famous for its sea water receding up to 4km and then coming back again. The phenomena takes place during several times a day and is a mesmerizing sight to behold. Saunter on the beaches while rejuvenating in the beguiling climate.  The other place is the Daringbadi, termed as the Kashmir of Odisha due to its startling scenic beauty. Located at an altitude of 915 m in Kandhamal district, the place also receives snowfall in winters. Fortunately I have gotten the chance to visit these two places. Avid travellers looking to visit the destination could go for Odisha holiday packages.

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very Informative, I like it so such, thanks for sharing the such information like;
    http://www.funseasonal.in/inbound/maharashtra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Travelhelp making my travel easy, comfort & memorable providing me best odisha tour packages during my odisha tour vacation.


    So I Can Suggest a Best And Reliable Travel agentOdisha Tourism For Best Odisha Tour package.

    ReplyDelete